Sunday, July 5, 2009

Basketball friendly match

My best friend have asked me to be her "la la toay" to support her fiance-to-be's basketball match. I agreed to go with her since i can also take the opportunity to do some photoshooting. Well, i know that the photos are not that closed up and nice as i dont have an external flash or a better zoom lense to support this fast paced basketball match. Furthermore, i dare not step my foot near to the court having the fear that the ball has no eyes and the players were not able to stop on time as they running in full speed. Moving objects are blur as my shutter speed is not fast enough compare with the moving speed. I tried to adjust the shutter speed but it makes my photos darker when its at a faster shutter speed. Anyway, it is another exposure for me.
Click on the photo below for the full series...

1 comment:

  1. 'The Angry La-La-Toay'July 12, 2009 at 9:24 PM

    where is the evidence of the "la-la-toay" !!! never 'chiu' me oso.. cheh!!

    -anonymous-

    ReplyDelete