Sunday, June 7, 2009

The wedding of Leonard and Annie

As mentioned in my previous post, i bought my camera on time for my cousin's wedding. I was not happy/satisfied with the shots that i have. I made a few mistakes and ended up with only limited shots that were presentable.

The newly weds are happily giving out angpows :)
No more angpow to give (hehehe)
This is the second attraction of the day, my cute nephew, baby Shen
This is my niece, little Shean who has an adorable face. This is bad photo editing, just wanted to make her stand out in this photo.
A gathering for the family and relatives

3 comments:

  1. how u shoot the 2nd last pic..left me wondering and twisting my head left and right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YN: Thanks :)

    Linda: It is the reflection of a mirror my dear

    ReplyDelete