Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pinang Peranakan Mansion

It was still early when we finished shooting the jetty. We headed to Pinang Peranakan Mansion since Jonsern have not shot there before. It was my first time there and so we paid and went in busy photoshooting. There was actually a tour guide that explains everything in the mansion and the history of the mansion. However, i was busy photo shooting that i didnt follow the group with the guide. It was another good experience for me. We left the mansion and Jonsern dropped me back to the jetty to get my car. Least did i know that someone parked the car right in front of my car blocking my way (only way) out. I tried to ask around and people claim that cars parked in the middle should not have their handbrakes engaged. Sadly, that car was. I waited until the person came to take the car. Let's see what the mansion has for us...
Click on the photo below for the full series....

2 comments:

  1. Your composition is getting better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonsern, thanks for actively looking at my photography work. Still got a lot more to learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete