Saturday, June 6, 2009

To start my blog....

Welcome to the blog of "Eve is shooting". This blog is recently created to share my photos. I am still a beginner in the photography field and still learning from my group of friends who are more Pro in it. Feel free to leave me comments for me to improve. Hope you enjoy this blog and i will try to keep it as active as possible. Below are some shots that i took using my friend's camera, Nikon D40 a few months back. He is my cute little nephew, baby Shen who has all sorts of expressions.

This is his "manja" face
Look at the tear at his eye *pityful face*This is a little overexposed but i cant resist the smile captured Eh, i also can do magic oh

3 comments:

  1. #!@#@* stupid blog..opps..sorry ya.. not complaining abt ur blog la..u know la..nowadays i got no patience at all...ah...FINALLY! the moment i have been waiting for..(neck became as long as giraffe's neck d). my dear friend has finally created her own blog AND CONGRATS on your first stpe into the world of photography.. proves that my nagging works..haha..remember.."Practice Makes Perfect"..cant wait to see u shot leng luis and leng chais =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s: i believe he is your youngest model ..i guess its not easy to take his shots ..he is such a cutie ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, so happy to see you commenting on my blog. Hehehe, yeah ... your nagging works :p Well,i am still waiting for you to be my model.

    Yes, he is in fact my youngest model (~6months old) and i screw up a lot of the photos cos of blur shots (my hand shaky and he is busy moving).

    ReplyDelete