Sunday, June 14, 2009

Switch World 2009

My friend YN informed me about this event and i tag along with him for this event. There is actually a photography contest for this event and the place was packed with cameramen. Not to mention that i was attacked by other cameras multiple times. Most often, their external flash will be hitting my head as i am surrounded by them. I dont have an external flash and quite a lot of my shots were overexposed due to surrounding flashlight. But it was indeed a good opportunity for me to learn to shoot.
Click on the photo below for the full series...

4 comments:

  1. I like the picture 19, looks natural. But it is abit dark. Need to bump the brightness or exposure abit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Jonsern. The shadow makes it interesting. Very good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dissapointed la...no leng chai here one... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonsern, thanks for the comments

    YN, thanks for the compliments

    lo, aiks... u find leng chai for me to shoot lo :)

    ReplyDelete