Sunday, June 7, 2009

Practical training with Boxster

With so much disappointment from my previous wedding shots under the dim lighting, i consulted my friend YN for help. He suggested that we should go to some place with dim lighting to see what went wrong and what could improve the photos. He suggested to go G-hotel since its a good place with dim lighting. I went there without having an idea what should i shoot for training. As i walk towards the lobby, i was excited to see such a beautiful model for me to shoot. Boxster was there at the right time and the right place. Who is Boxster? Check her out below. *Note: Thanks YN for all the time and effort*

4 comments:

  1. It's a good start! You just need a steady hand to take a low light shot. Of course if you want to take a moving object in this condition, then a flash is needed. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last pic. Nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad wat...it is not as worse as u expected..keep it up!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YN: Thanks for the key pointers

    Jonsern: Thanks for the compliment and visiting my blog. Hopefully we can do some photo shooting together some time in the near future so that i can learn from you :)

    Linda: Thanks again for the compliments.

    All: I will improve on my composition....

    ReplyDelete